Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Recent photos & stuff I've been doing!

Well, I've been workin loads so thought I'd throw some stuff on of recent, so you knew what I've been doing even though its nothin dramatic... so here's my work.

I have been working here about 2 months now and still enjoyin! Below is some of my colleagues workin away...

And they obviously work hard as they have their heads down and getting on with it!
Anyway then the relatives came to visit, the cousies... Mike, looking for snakes and little Max- just not afraid, whilst the girls kept a watchful eye....and chatted of course! Max does love those outdoors though.




Anyway not a big amount but thats my fill for the past 2 weeks. There was a rodeo, 2 festivals, music jams etc on this last weekend but as I was workin all the way through missed out. Thats life but around here there is always something going on...catch ya soon.



No comments: