Saturday, June 26, 2010

Home and back

Well my time had come and it was time to head back to New Zealand for a holiday and Ruby's Christening and my birthday....I had not seen my wife and daughter in 5 weeks, its too long... yes she is growing fast!!



Finally I get home and see my family...For my birthday I get a tattoo, Samoan design by Steve Ma Chang, well known for his expertise in this area. I tell him that I want Ruby and Leilani incorparated into the design and so the work begins...








And finally after 5 1/2hours his work is done and my arm is mine again....
 
Anyway then it was back to Tauranga for family friends and Ruby's Christening...  A well deserved break and great to see all.
Leilani did a fine job of cutting up her wedding dress and sewing Ruby's Christening dress... don't you think? Right: Scott and Andrea (the Godparents) and the Driessen Clan at Ruby's Christening. So back to the house for a sheep on the spit, beer, wine and more food...
As well as all this I get a helicopter ride for my birthday....yes very spoilt! So dad & I set off for a flight around Mount Mauganui and Te Puna, Omokoroa & Whakamarama where mum and dad live..
Left: Mum & Dads place, Below: Omokoroa point.

And Mount Mauganui.

After that I enjoyed time with family and friends and just chilling out...so thats about it for now, but just one
more photo of Ruby before I go...







No comments: